- Capital projects: purchase, construction, or renovation of facilities
- Individuals and fraternal organizations
- Other grant-making organizations
- Organizations that have discriminatory policies or practices
- Partisan politics, political lobbying, or electoral campaigns
- Single disease, research-oriented organizations
- Startup organizations
The pause will be in effect from Q3 2017 through Q2 2018. We will reconsider accepting new applicants in Q2 of 2018 and will provide any updates to our grantmaking via email and on our website. Please join our mailing list to receive notifications about changes to our grantmaking.
2017 Grant deadlines are available here.
The grant policies, guidelines, programs, application requirements, and funding decisions are the responsibility of the Board of Trust. These items may be modified by the Board of Trust at any time in its sole discretion.