Cultures of Compassion Grant
Cultures of Compassion Grants are for nonprofits that want to improve their staff’s ability to serve with compassion by creating an ongoing program to address the staff’s needs.
Cultures of Compassion Grants are specifically tailored to the unique needs of the organization to improve or address an issue that is impacting the organization’s culture. These grants can include but are not limited to leadership training, staff development and/or consulting programs to address issues like turnover, staff communication, or staff burnout. Recipients of these funds are committed to increasing compassion, improving the work environment, and strengthening leadership through the implementation of a program. These grants are between $15,000 and $25,000 and can be held concurrently with other types of grants. Click here for examples of awarded Cultures of Compassion Grants.
1. Required Forms
Please download the budget form to submit with your Cultures of Compassion Grant application. The remaining forms will be submitted with the progress and final reports.
2. Application Details
- Enter the contact information for your organization, including name, mailing address, phone, and fax (optional), as well as a 100-word description of your organization and its mission.
- Enter the Annual Budget for your organization.
- Enter the name of the primary contact for this request.
- Enter the name of your organization’s Executive Director/President or CEO.
Brief Program Description
- Describe the project or program for support and how the work will be accomplished. Please limit your response to 250 words.
- What are the goals of your project/program? (250-word limit)
- What activities are necessary to complete the project/program? (250-word limit)
- What are the measurable expected outcomes of the project/program? (250-word limit)
- Describe what evaluation tools your organization will use to measure your outcomes. (250-word limit)
Ready To Start?
Applicants must also meet our general eligibility criteria. You will need your agency’s Tax ID number to begin the application. Please remember to update and save after modifying any of the fields. We also suggest that you save your text in a Microsoft Word document as a backup.
Get the grant-writing checklist here and begin your application or return to a saved application.