Introduction to The Trust’s Grant Application Process Workshop:
REQUIRED FOR ALL NEW APPLICANTS
- Attending this workshop is the first step in applying for funding and we want to ensure that attending this workshop is a good use of your time.
- This workshop is typically offered twice a year and is required for all new applicants to The Trust.
- At this workshop, we explain how we evaluate grant applications. We also share our history and mission and provide tips on writing a successful Transom, Small, or Cultures of Compassion grant.
Already attended this workshop?
Check out our other offerings.
This workshop is REQUIRED for organizations interested in applying for an Advocacy Grant. These grants are for agencies doing institutional systems change or public policy advocacy related increasing access to health services or preventing childhood trauma. Attendees at this workshop will learn the specifics of this grant application and receive tips and tools for crafting a successful proposal.
This workshop is typically offered twice a year and is required for all new applicants to The Trust. Due to space limitations, only one person per agency may attend. Registrations are accepted on a first come first serve basis until the workshop is full. Prior to registering for this workshop, please review The Trust’s eligibility criteria. If you do not meet the criteria, you do not need to attend this workshop. New development staff may also attend this workshop.
- Learn more about The Healing Trust’s culture and interests
- Learn how we evaluate grant applications
- Understand how to craft & submit a competitive grant proposal
Facilitators: The Healing Trust’s Staff
Location: The Center for Nonprofit Management, 37 Peabody Street, Suite 201, Nashville, TN 37210
1. Learn about the three Intelligence Centers that drive the Enneagram system, how they work, and how to access each of them.
2. Learn the core motivations, unique gifts/strengths, and particular struggles of each Enneagram type.
3. Identify their own Enneagram type and learn how to apply the insights of the Enneagram into their professional and personal lives.
Date: November 5, 2018 (1:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.)
This workshop is limited to nonprofits that have received funding from The Healing Trust within the last 3 years. Due to space limitations, only two people per organization may attend.
Facilitator: Benjamin Papa, J.D., M.Div. draws from his education and experience in psychology, law, and religion as he partners with business and organizational leaders to creatively address their leadership development needs. He provides Executive Coaching to individual leaders as well as group development and consulting services for leadership teams, including staff groups, executive teams, and Boards of Directors. Ben came to the world of leadership coaching and consulting after nearly two decades of practicing law, particularly in the area of Collaborative Divorce.
Location: The Trust’s Office, 2928 Sidco Drive, Nashville, TN 37204